Pro programs at BODY SPECS offer the best in Performance Training, Nutrition, and Sports Injury Prevention/Management specialists under one roof to help professional and elite athletes maximize their physical performance.
These fitness programs focus on building strength, power, speed, quickness, and endurance specific to each sport and athlete, while creating greater mobility and flexibility to decrease injury potential. As a professional athlete, you’re challenged every day to perform at the highest levels against the best competition in the world. Being prepared physically and mentally is essential to gain a competitive edge and enjoy a long, productive career.
Collegiate programs at BODY SPECS offer the best in integrated support from specialists in performance training, nutrition, and sports injury management, all under one roof, to help collegiate athletes maximize their physical performance.
These programs focus on building strength, power, speed, quickness, and endurance specific to each sport and athlete, while also creating greater mobility and flexibility to decrease injury potential. As a collegiate athlete, you’re challenged every day to perform at the highest levels against the best competition in the country. Being prepared physically and mentally is essential to gaining a competitive edge and enjoying a successful career.
HIGH SCHOOL AND YOUTH
BODY SPECS high school and youth performance training programs bring the same methodology and intensity used with professional athletes to support and prepare high school and youth athletes. BODY SPECS prepares athletes to get the most out of their bodies by increasing strength, endurance, and flexibility, leading to increased productivity and decreased injury.
Training also includes nutrition and regeneration techniques to improve performance and educate young athletes on how decisions off the field, between games, and at practices can improve their overall performance. Athletes work in small groups with coaches to ensure training is done correctly and efficiently.
Our team is ready to help build you up and provide the experience you deserve. Please call us today or stop by our facility and say hello. Contact us for more information on our FREE TRIAL.
3796 Plaza Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
* Unlimited Hour
- THIS is the most economical package we offer. Highly recommended for sports performance training & conditioning, and weight loss goals. TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL, BSI style! Go all in and get the TOTAL PACKAGE of our award winning training and conditioning programs!
* Unlimited 1/2 Hour
- Not quite sure if you want to make the commitment but want give it a try?. Then this is a good start! This is an IDEAL package especially if you are using other training methods ie, yoga, swimming, biking, running, other sports but you want something to ‘upgrade’ your training ‘IQ’!
* Trainer Flex(for former members)
- Optional $50 add-on
- A new way to BSI membership. If you are a former member who wants to train at our award winning facility but funds are tight or the schedule is too hectic, then the TFLEX is for you!!
MOBES On The Go(taping and joint stretching)
- Need not be a member to participate.
- We will be able to utilize not only years of clinical expertise but 4 different styles of taping (strapping) methods restoration stability to reduce joint stresses and promote efficient healing! Mobesis short for mobilization. It is a clinical technique that requires calibrated manual manipulation of the joint to improve range of motion and promote healing. Very effective with taping!
Functional / Injury Assessment
- Specialized assessment by Skip with a plan for recovery! This is recommended before starting a training program.
- $85 (per 2 person)
- $75 (per 3 or more persons)